The TIPI III ski 'fuseau' stirrup pants are one of the brand's bestsellers. It is made of softshell, a stretch, water & windproof fabric laminated with fleece that is brushed on the inside to provide warmth and ease of movement. The fit and flare at the bottom of the pants elongate the leg and create a slim silhouette.
The technicality of the TIPI III ski 'fuseau' is completed with details such as the 3D foam reinforcement at the lower back, the wide elastic at the back to maintain the waist, the two hand pockets, and the snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic designed for extra comfort.
Shell: 58% Polyester 30% Polyamide 12% Elastane
Lining: 100% Polyamide Wash separately
- Turn inside out before washing
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not bleach
- Do not add fabric softener
- Do not fold and store your garment while wet
- Remove garment from washing machine immediately after spin drying and dry it in the tumble dryer
- To reactivate the water repellency without dryer : iron outer shell at 110°C maximum without steam, protected with a towel
- For good care of your garment, prefer dry cleaner